My Son Sanctuary & Golden Bridge Day Tour (Private/Small Group)
This day tour allows visitors to discover two amazing places in the Annamite Mountains – the Golden Bridge and My Son Sanctuary. Located in Da Nang’s summit (nearly 1,500 meters asl), the pedestrian walkway with golden handrails is holded by giant hands. It provides an easy passage from the station of world’s longest cable car – the Ba Na Hills cable car to scenic landscaped gardens. For the rest of the day, My Son Sanctuary is the highlight. It comprises 71 Hindu temples and ruins, all within a beautiful valley encircled by wooded hills. First brick buildings here are dated back from 4th century. Due to being the most important remains of Champa kingdom (a major Southeast Asia’s ancient state), Unesco added it to the world heritage site list in 1999. During the American war, Vietnam communists (Vietcong) hide in its nearby forests, so bombs are dropped into the area. Some architectural masterpieces no longer stand then.
*This tour departs from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Visit the Golden Bridge – a new world’s wonder in Vietnam with cool weather and picturesque sceneries. Before that, have a great time on the world-record Ba Na Hills cable car that is longest all over the planet. There are lots of photo opportunities.
- Take part in fun games inside Vietnam’s largest underground amusement park – Fantasy Park and exciting outdoor celebrations in the French Village. Climb to the top of Da Nang at an elevation of 1,487 meters.
- Learn about the history and culture of Cham people and their own kingdom – Champa that ruled the area from 2nd to 14th centuries. Secrets about mysterious building techniques are also revealed from a knowledgeable local guide.
- See a cultural show with many performances from Cham artists, like Apsara dancing or playing traditional instruments used in festivals.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Buffet lunch with vegetarian options
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang or Hoi An center, other areas with an extra fee
- All entrance fees and tickets (except the Wax Museum), cable car ride, furnicular ride
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 8 a.m or earlier upon the request. Then, the driver takes visitors to the Ba Na Hills cable car station to get the Golden Bridge. After the lunch in the mountain, My Son Sanctuary is the next place to visit. Before say goodbye, he drops off visitors in the hotel (Da Nang city center or Hoi An) or another place if requested.
See details in Ba Na Hills Cable Car
See details in Golde Bridge Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Da Nang’s Amusement Parks
See details in Da Nang Mountain Temples
1 hour recommended
See details in My Son Sanctuary Travel Guide
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires good weather. In case it’s canceled, an annoucement will be made in advance.
How to Book
Frequently Asked Questions
Visitors should wear respectively because of many Buddhist temples and pagodas in the trip. In a half of the day (Golden Bridge area), it’s not too necessary when sarongs are available for free in religious spots to cover. In My Son Sanctuary, if don’t have any, visitors need to buy one in shops in the outside of the holy valley. Due to walking much, should get a good pair of shoes to wander around comfortably and explore stunning things. During sunny months, sun cream, sun glasses, hat or cap and in the wet season (often the end of the year), a rain poncho is a must.