Da Nang Cave Tour (Half Day Underground Tour in Da Nang)
Chat Now for Assistance! +84968009827
This is only underground tour in Da Nang that provides fun cave explorations and the visit to stunning sites nearby in the Marble Mountains. Not just to have a look to rock formations and amaze at huge sizes, travelers also have the chance to deepen the understanding about local culture, religion and belief. The experience to get from place to place is interesting, from climbing steep staircases, walking on sharp rocks to peaks to going through low tunnels and small passageways. It’s from the dark bat chambers to bright grounds where Buddhist temples are built. Your half day is definitely full of surprise, adventuring vibes and knowledge, sure well-spent. Shopping opportunity with a plenty of choices of stone products such as sculptures, accessories, is another thing to expect.
- Discover amazing underground worlds of the Marble Mountains by your foot, including the largest grottoes.
- Learn so much about the history of nature and people, including knowledge about Buddhism, folk religion, traditional belief, ancient customs, feng shui, handicraft tradition and fun stories of personalities who ever visited the mountain
- Visit the cave where Vietcong (Vietnam communists) hide during the American war in the 1960s and 1970s
- Lots of photo and shopping opportunities.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang center
- All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 8 a.m or 1:30 p.m. Then, the driver rides to the Marble Mountains. In the end of the tour, he drops off travelers in the hotel or another place in Da Nang center if requested. Picking up and dropping off in Son Tra peninsula is charged a small extra fee.
See details in Da Nang Caves
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda in Da Nang
See details in Da Nang Caves
See details in Da Nang Mountain Temple
- This experience is run with 2 travelers maximum but private one is still available. Chat with us in whatsapp number +84968009827 to get the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled by poor weather, an announcement in advance and full refund will be made.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wear lightweight, comfortable shirt and pant to stay cool during the trip, a good pair of shoes is required because of having to walk many on steep steps and go through tunnels.
- It’s needed to wear respectively because the caves harbour sacred temples and Buddhist pagodas. Simply, wear clothes that armpits, navel and knees are covered. See-through dresses are not recommended.
- Sun glasses, sun cream and cash.
- In the wet season, bring own rain poncho and waterproof footwares (if possible).
Not really if travelers listen to advice from tour guide in some places. Generally, all ages can participate and there are no caving gear, equipments and special skills required. In the rainy season, the caves are not flooded or inaccessible.