Full Day Hoi An Ancient Town & Coconut Village Experience
Chat Now for Assistance! +84968009827
Both Hoi An’s old town and countryside are stunning, and this day tour allows travelers to understand better about both. In the morning, different slices of rural life are in turn introduced. The first highlight is an exploration by the basket boat through a maze-like system of waterways of Bay Mau Coconut Forest. Learning traditional food recipes, enjoying local foot massage and tasting delicious dishes cooked by a wife of a local family are other things to expect. After getting full, travelers will roam around Hoi An Ancient Town’s lantern quarters and see the best historical attractions. To deeper understand the area, the guide also recommends other interests in the walk. Hoi An is known as the capital of tailors.
*Tour departs from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Explore the former hiding place of Vietcong communists during the war by a basket boat. On the ground, learn how to make some local foods by authentic recipes and relax with a foot massage.
- Tour around lantern-lit Hoi An Ancient Town, a Unesco world heritage and learn a lot about local history and culture in the most iconic attractions, with an expert guide.
- Visit Vietnam’s best tailors where travelers can make a stylish personalized suit to bring home.
- Plenty of photo and shopping opportunities.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Lunch in a local house, vegetarian option available if requested in advance
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang center and Hoi An
- All entrance fees & tickets
- Basket boat ride, cooking class, foot massage in Hoi An Coconut Village
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 8 a.m in Da Nang or Hoi An. Then, the driver takes traveler(s) to Hoi An Coconut Village and then the Ancient Town. When the tour ends, he drops off in the hotel or another place in Da Nang center or Hoi An if requested. A small extra fee is charged for pick up and drop off in Son Tra peninsula or South Hoi An area.
See details in Hoi An Basket Boat Ride and Hoi An Coconut Village
1 hour recommended • Vegetarian menu available if requested
(*) Picked sightseeing places for Hoi An old town ticket may be the Old House of Tan Ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Fujian Assembly Hall, Traditional Art Performance House, and Museum of Trade Ceramics.
See details in Hoi An Old Town Travel Guide
See details in Hoi An Memories Show
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
Temples in Hoi An Old Town require a dress code. To express the respect to the Buddha and gods, locals wear formally to make sure that their airmpits, navel and knees are covered. Just follow what locals do. A long sarong is recommended to cover necesssary parts, and easy to remove when needed. Sun glasses, sun cream, hat/cap, cash, camera and rain poncho (rainy season only) also should be prepare.