Full Day My Son Tour From Da Nang with Da Nang City Tour
This day trip is for explorers who like to discover well-kept secrets of the My Son Sanctuary and the best attractions in Da Nang. It starts with a visit by foot around an unspoiled valley studded with Hindu brick temples dating back from 4th century. After lunch with tasty and authentic Vietnamese cuisine, travelers have an indoor tour in the most important Cham museum of the country. The sweaty trek packed by ancient Buddhist temples, mysterious grottoes and scenic viewpoints in the Marble Mountains, is the next experience. Around foothills, stone sculptures carved by local artisans are displayed and for sale a lot. Before ending a stunning day out, travelers will enjoy grand buildings, the tallest Lady Buddha and sparkly sunset from a pagoda in Son Tra peninsula.
Sightsee the most sophisticated temples built by the Chams and learn a lot about their history and culture with explanations from an expert guide.
Unlock mythologies hidden in every of Vietnam’s largest collection of Champa sculptures, one by one.
Get insight into the bests of the Marble Mountains – the Little Ha Long Bay on land, and shopping opportunities with plenty of tiny-to-massive carved objects to buy.
Marvel at the hugest statue of Lady Buddha, and immerse yourself in a romantic sunset scenery at the end of afternoon.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Set-menu lunch, vegetarian option available upon request
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang center, other areas with an extra fee
- All entrance fees & one way (up) by elevator in Marble Mountains
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 8 a.m in Da Nang or Hoi An. Then, the driver takes traveler(s) to all attractions and restaurant in the itinerary. When the tour ends, he drops off in the hotel or another place in Da Nang center and Hoi An if requested. A small extra fee is charged for pick up and drop off in Son Tra peninsula or South Hoi An area.
See details in My Son Sanctuary Travel Guide
See details in Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture (a Guide)
See details in The Marble Mountains Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Lady Buddha Da Nang Travel Guide
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many Buddhist temples and religious sites in the itenerary, so travelers need to wear respectively, as locals do. Just make sure that no too much skins are shown, airmpits, navel and knees are covered. The clothings made by see-through fabric are thought to be “not nice enough” to visit a temple in local thoughts. Due to walking much, travelers also are advised to wear good shoes. Other necessary things are sun glasses, sun cream, hat/cap and rain poncho in rainy season.