Cam Kim Island Bicycle Tour From Hoi An
Chat Now for Assistance! +84968009827
On the other side of Thu Bon river to the Ancient town, Cam Kim island is the last piece of Hoi An’s countryside that is non-touristy. It’s famous for tranquil villages and lovely temples, just next to green rice fields and lush vegetable gardens. Here, the lifestyle of local people is still unchanged over time. They plant rice in the fields, catch fishes in the river, produce hand-crafted products and run small businesses. Riding a bicycle behind a local guide, travelers will explore different parts of the island, see life of islanders, and visit local families. There, travelers have the chance to chat with members. By that, know better their stories and works. To increase the experience, the guests can join hands at their work later, such as making noodles or weaving a sleeping mat.
*This tour departs from Da Nang with an extra fee to pay for transport
- Discover Cam Kim island, a peaceful land with low-traffic roads that are perfect for cycling and escape from hustle and bustle. It’s absolutely unspoiled.
- See a real countryside with rice fields, villages, gardens and water buffalos. In villages here, local people still live with authentic rural culture.
- Visit local families to know more about their life stories and daily works, how they earn for living. Your local guide will translate while you are chatting with family members.
- Try your hand at making rice noodles, rice papers and sedge mat under instruction of local artisans in their house. Then, taste a noodle dish (Mi Quang) cooked by them.
- Bike rental and helmet
- English speaking local guide
- All activities and experiences mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch with local noodle
- 2 bottles of water per person
Departure & Return
The best tours start from 7:30 to 8 am or 12:30 to 1 pm at the hotel in Hoi An’s centre.
See details in Cam Kim Island
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free of charge for kids under 3 years old (have to go with parents), discount for kids from 4 to 8 years old and 100% fee for visitors of older ages.
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- This experience requires good weather. In case it’s canceled (like flood or typhoons), an annoucement will be made in advance.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
Visitors should wear comfortable clothing and shoes, bring sun cream, sun glasses, hat or cap, phone, cash, and other important items