Son Tra Peninsula, Marble Mountains and Hoi An City Tour
This day tour includes 3 jewels by the Pacific coast of Da Nang and Hoi An – the Marble mountains, Lady Buddha pagoda and Hoi An ancient town. It allows travelers to learn so many about the best cultural and natural landmarks of two cities as well as different cultures of local people. There are majestic hills, Buddhist temples with the longest history, the tallest Buddha sculpture nationwide, mysterious caves, active stone carving village and the most intact ancient trading port in South east Asia. Inside Hoi An’s lantern quarters, the scene of architecture is diverse, unlike anywhere that was formed by Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese and French. In the evening, colorful lanterns and the night market with abundant merchandise are exactly what travelers want to find.
*This tour starts from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Explore the highest hill of the Marble Mountains where the oldest Buddhist temples and the most amazing caves are seen. During the trek, there are outlooks and peaks with a picturesque view.
- Sightsee the best preserved historical buildings while roaming around Hoi An old town – a Unesco heritage. Also, having the chance to visit the best tailors, night market, try delicious street foods and admire millions of colorful lights from lanterns.
- The tallest Lady Buddha in Vietnam and the grandest Buddha shrines in the region, are all surrounded by bonsai gardens and shaded bodhi trees brought from India.
- Try “the best banh mi (Vietnamese sandwich) in the world” in Hoi An
- Lots of photo and shopping opportunities.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Lunch with local food, vegetarian option available
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang center, other areas with an extra fee
- All entrance fees & one way (up) by elevator in Marble Mountains
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 8 a.m in Da Nang or Hoi An. Then, the driver takes traveler(s) to all attractions and restaurant in the itinerary. When the tour ends, he drops off in the hotel or another place in Da Nang center and Hoi An if requested. A small extra fee is charged for pick up and drop off in Son Tra peninsula or South Hoi An area.
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Lady Buddha Da Nang Travel Guide
See details in The Marble Mountains Travel Guide
(*) Picked sightseeing places for Hoi An old town ticket may be the Old House of Tan Ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Fujian Assembly Hall, Traditional Art Performance House, and Museum of Trade Ceramics.
See details in Hoi An Old Town Travel Guide
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
In the tour, travelers will sightsee Buddhist temples, pagodas and religion spots, therefore wearing respectively is required. Particularly, clothings of travelers need to cover airmpits, navel and knees. In the Marble Mountains and Lady Buddha Pagoda, sarongs are available for free in the doors of worshipping spaces. That’re not in Hoi An.