Golden Bridge and Ba Na Hills Night Tour
During sunny months, late afternoon and evening is the best time to visit the Golden Bridge and Ba Na Hills. During this period, visitors will enjoy unique buildings, breath-taking natural sceneries and autumn-like temperatures. At sunset, it’s ideal to catch memorable photos about the bridge that is seen as Vietnam’s new wonder. And sure, there are not so many people around. After the sun disappears, Ba Na Hills becomes romantic and atmospheric with fairy lights and nice music. Here, walk around, participate in fun performances and take unusual pictures. Besides delicious dishes for dinner, visitors have good beers to sip and cheer with friends and family members. Thus, Ba Na hills night tour is an off-the-beaten-track journey.
*This tour is available from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Visit the Golden Hands Bridge at sunset, the most perfect time to photograph and hunt amazing photos. When it’s dark, travellers also see Da Nang city from above, which is full of lights.
- Discover Ba Na hills in the evening when it’s not crowded and not hot. It’s known as a historic French hill station in 19th and 20th centuries. Here, the amusement park still opens.
- Have an international buffet dinner with various food options, including classic Vietnamese dishes, enjoy free draft beers and great music from foreign singers.
- Experience one of the longest cable cars in the world (5 kilometers) that have defined the reputation of Ba Na Hills since 2009.
- Private transport by modern, air-conditioned car/minivan
- Licensed and experienced driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- International buffet dinner and a free beer voucher
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang or Hoi An center, other areas with an extra fee
- All entrance fees and tickets (except the Wax Museum, Debay Wine Cellar)
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 3 p.m in Da Nang or Hoi An. Then, the driver transfers to Ba Na Hills cable car station. After 20 minutes in the air, the Golden Bridge and nearby flower gardens are first places to see. After fully discovering, travellers get cable car down the hill and see the driver in the car park then. It takes around 45 minutes to arrive at the hotel in Da Nang center and over 1,5 hours in Hoi An.
See details in Ba Na Hills Cable Car
See details in Golde Hands Bridge Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Da Nang’s Amusement Parks
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 20% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- This experience requires good weather. In case it’s canceled, an announcement will be made in advance.
How to Book
Frequently Asked Questions
Travellers should prepare sun cream, sun glasses, nice shoes and cash. A light jacket is also necessary to wear when the temperature downs after rains or disapperance of the sun. If would like to enter the worshipping halls, just need to ensure that the shirt covers the airmpits. Free sarongs are available to get on and hide the skin on the legs, to express a respect to the Gods and Buddhas. Rain poncho or umbrella is important in a rainy day or the wet season. See more information in travel guide to Ba Na Hills.