Marble Mountains & Golden Bridge Day Tour with Buffet Lunch
Chat Now for Assistance! +84968009827
This day tour includes 2 iconic attractions in Da Nang, the Golden Hand Bridge and the Marble Mountains. In the morning, the bridge is the star. Located in the Ba Na Hills station, it’s 150-meters long and features gold-plated rails and massive supporting hands. Previously, visitors had a non-stop cable car ride across a breath-taking landscape of the Annamite Range for 5 kilometers. After lunch, the Marble Mountains is what visitors will explore next. It is a complex of 5 striking limestone and marble hills rising suddenly from the surrounding. As a natural jewel within the city, its largest mountain has century-old Buddhist temples and amazing caves and grottoes. Around nearby villages, artisans have carved stone sculptures for over 400 years and their products are exported to many countries throughout the world. In the late afternoon, Linh Ung Pagoda and Lady Buddha on Son Tra Peninsula (aka Monkey Mountain) are the highlights. Visitors will see the tallest statue of the kind in Vietnam and the pagoda that is bigger than other ones in the city. If lucky, view a brilliant sunset around Da Nang’s city skyline.
*This tour departs from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Walk along the unique, inspirational Golden Bridge – an architectural masterpiece in the summit of Da Nang (1,400 meters asl). It’s a must see for so many travelers around the planet.
- Experience one of the world’s longest cable car rides and enjoy picturesque scenery from the cabin. The Ba Na Hills cable car holds 3 other records.
- Sightsee the oldest Buddhist temples in Da Nang and discover amazing caves inside the Marble Mountains. Not only history and culture, visitors also learn about local traditional handicraft.
- Marvel at Vietnam’s tallest Lady Buddha statue with a height of 67 meters, and the biggest pagoda in the city that is surrounded by bonsai gardens and bodhi trees with naughty monkeys. An awe-inspiring scenery to the blue sea and the beachfront is seen from there.
- Lots of shopping and photo opportunities.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Buffet lunch with vegetarian options
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang or Hoi An center, other areas with an extra fee
- All entrance fees and tickets (except the Wax Museum), cable car ride, furnicular ride
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 8 a.m or earlier upon the request. Then, the driver transfers to Ba Na Hills cable car station. After 20 minutes in the air, the Golden Bridge and nearby flower gardens are first places to see. After fully discovering, travellers get cable car down the hill and see the driver in the car park then. It takes around 40 minutes to arrive at the hotel in Da Nang center and over 1 hour in Hoi An.
See details in Ba Na Hills Cable Car
See details in Golde Bridge Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Da Nang’s Amusement Parks
1 hour recommended
See details in The Marble Mountains Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Lady Buddha Da Nang Travel Guide
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires good weather. In case it’s canceled, an annoucement will be made in advance.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
Travellers should prepare sun cream, sun glasses, nice shoes and cash. A light jacket is also necessary to wear when the temperature downs after rains or disapperance of the sun. If would like to enter the worshipping halls, just need to ensure that the shirt covers the airmpits. Free sarongs are available to get on and hide the skin on the legs, to express a respect to the Gods and Buddhas. Rain poncho or umbrella is important in a rainy day or the wet season. See more information in travel guide to Ba Na Hills.