Da Nang at a Glance (The Best Half Day Da Nang City Tour)
Chat Now for Assistance! +84968009827
This half day tour introduces travelers to some iconic landmarks in Da Nang city – the capital of Central Vietnam. The first highlight is the stunning hike in the Marble Mountains, one of the most visited attractions. This group of striking hills is home of the oldest Buddhist temples, the largest caves and festivals. Around its foot, people have carved stone sculptures for living for 400 years and nowadays, the tradition becomes a national intangible heritage. In the rest of the half day, travelers will visit My Khe beach, Lady Buddha and Linh Ung Pagoda where there are many naughty monkeys around. If departing in the afternoon, sunset seen from the pagoda is actually gorgeous.
*This tour departs from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Learn about local Buddhist culture, folk religion and traditional handicraft in and around the Marble Mountains – the emblem of Da Nang. Apart from old temples, Buddha statues and holy shrines, there are magnificent caves, panoramic peaks and beautiful viewpoints.
- Marvel at the tallest Lady Buddha in the country (67 meters) standing on a lotus base. She is also known as the Goddess of Mercy in local culture.
- Tour around Linh Ung Pagoda with the grandest worshipping halls surrounded by bonsai gardens. It’s the youngest in the trio of pagodas of the same name that make a triangle to shelter the city.
- There are lots of photo and shopping opportunities.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- 1 bottle of water
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang center
- Entrance fees and one-way elevator (up) in Marble Mountains
Departure & Return
Tour guides will meet up in the hotel reception at 8 a.m or 1:30 p.m. Then, the driver rides to all places in the itinerary. In the end of the tour, he drops off in the hotel or another point in Da Nang or Hoi An center.
See details in The Marble Mountains Travel Guide
See details in My Khe Beach Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Lady Buddha Da Nang Travel Guide
See details in Museum of Cham Sculpture (a Guide)
- This experience is run with 2 travelers maximum but private one is still available. Chat with us to get the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled by poor weather, an announcement in advance and full refund will be made.
How to Book
Frequently Asked Questions
In the tour, travelers will sightsee Buddhist temples, pagodas and religion spots, therefore wearing respectively is required. Particularly, clothings of travelers need to cover airmpits, navel and knees. In the Marble Mountains and Lady Buddha Pagoda, sarongs are available for free in the doors of worshipping spaces. So, at the moment, wear favourite and comfortable garments and start.