Da Nang at a Glance (The Best Half Day Da Nang City Tour)
You May Also Like
This half day tour introduces travelers to some iconic landmarks in Da Nang city – the capital of Central Vietnam. The first highlight is the stunning hike in the Marble Mountains, one of the most visited attractions. This group of striking hills is home of the oldest Buddhist temples, the largest caves and festivals. Around its foot, people have carved stone sculptures for living for 400 years and nowadays, the tradition becomes a national intangible heritage. In the rest of the half day, travelers will visit My Khe beach, Lady Buddha and Linh Ung Pagoda where there are many naughty monkeys around. If departing in the afternoon, sunset seen from the pagoda is actually gorgeous.
*This tour departs from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Learn about local Buddhist culture, folk religion and traditional handicraft in and around the Marble Mountains – the emblem of Da Nang. Apart from old temples, Buddha statues and holy shrines, there are magnificent caves, panoramic peaks and beautiful viewpoints.
- Marvel at the tallest Lady Buddha in the country (67 meters) standing on a lotus base. She is also known as the Goddess of Mercy in local culture.
- Tour around Linh Ung Pagoda with the grandest worshipping halls surrounded by bonsai gardens. It’s the youngest in the trio of pagodas of the same name that make a triangle to shelter the city.
- There are lots of photo and shopping opportunities.
Please contact us directly for the best price. We have a discount for families and group of 4 and above.
Departure & Return
Tour guides will meet up in the hotel reception at 8 AM or 1 PM. Then, go to all places in the itinerary.
See details in Marble Mountains Travel Guide
See details in My Khe Beach Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Lady Buddha of Da Nang Travel Guide
See details in Museum of Cham Sculpture Travel Guide
See details in The Dragon Bridge of Da Nang
- This full-day tour requires 2 people minimum
- Kids must go with parents or adults
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula or even Hoi An
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled by poor weather, an announcement in advance and full refund will be made.
How to Book
Please contact us:
+84968009827 (Hotline, WhatsApp, Line, Zalo)
*A small deposit may be suggested for groups of 4 and above
How to Pay
We have two options:
Cash on tour (VND, USD, and other popular currencies)
Credit cards via Paypal (3% extra fee from the third party)
Visitors from 10 years old are charged same as adults
30% to 50% discount for children from 5 to 9 years old
Free of charge for kids under 5 years old
No fee or a full refund if cancel before 24hrs and more
50% of tour price if cancel from 12 to 24hrs before departure
100% of tour price if cancel within 12hrs or no show
Frequently Asked Questions
In the tour, travelers will sightsee Buddhist temples, pagodas and religion spots, therefore wearing respectively is required. Particularly, clothings of travelers need to cover airmpits, navel and knees. In the Marble Mountains and Lady Buddha Pagoda, sarongs are available for free in the doors of worshipping spaces. So, at the moment, wear favourite and comfortable garments and start.