Hoi An Vegetarian Food Tour
Are you vegetarian? This Hoi An vegetarian food tour is designed for you. Within a few hours walking around the town, through streets, laneways and markets, visitors will try many delicious vegetarian dishes. Besides tasting them, it’s the chance to see how locals prepare them and learn how to eat them like a local. Name of the foods, their pronunciation and meaning and ingredients are also informed by a foodie guide. The tour starts from late afternoon when the food scene is most diverse and markets are filled by veggies, fruits and people. After the tour finishes, visitors discover the town at their own leisure at night.
*Visitors staying in Da Nang can pay for a transfer to Hoi An to start this evening walking food tour
- Skip lunch or dinner in classic restaurants, walk and try scrumptious vegetarian local dishes in different spots around Hoi An. The town is famous for its unique cuisine.
- Learn about vegetarianism of local people and typical vegetarian dishes at street vendors or family eateries. Tour guide assists to chat with makers.
- Have many opportunities to take pictures.
- On 1st and 15th days in each lunar month, visitors have more food tastings than other days.
Departure & Return
The meeting point is 2B Phan Chu Trinh (Banh Mi Phuong restaurant) at 3 pm and then tour guide will make the way to different spots to taste local vegetarian foods. After the tour finishes, visitors can have their own time to explore Hoi An by themselves.
Food options may be changed on 1st and 15th lunar days of the month, and for vegetarians/vegans.
Read also: Hoi An Vegetarian Foods
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- An additional fee is charged if transfers are requested, from Hoi An or Da Nang
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
No temples and other holy places in the tour, so visitors don’t need to follow any dress regulations, just wear what they love. If you’re allergic of something, please advise us to change the food samples to make the best experience.