Hoi An Ancient Town & Golden Bridge Day Tour (Private/Small Group)
This day tour covers 2 most visited attractions in the whole region, the Golden Hand Bridge and Hoi An’s Ancient Town. The 150-meters-long bridge is located in the Annamite Range (nearly 1,500 meters asl), providing such beautiful scenery from its deck. Characterized by gold-plated handrails and a pair of colossal supporting hands, it’s mythical and inspirational that is loved by millions of people. In the same area (called Ba Na Hills station), a long cable car ride, amusement park, flower gardens, and Da Nang’s highest point are other highlights. In the rest of the day, visitors will tour around lantern streets inside Hoi An Ancient Town and sightsee the most valued historical constructions. The town was a busy international trading port from 15th to 19th centuries. In 1999, it won the Unesco world heritage site title. After the sunset, lanterns are lit up, making quarters soaked into shimmering lights and atmosphere so lively. Everybody loves the scene.
*This tour departs from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Visit and photograph the Golden Bridge – a new wonder on our planet in cool weather. Its image now spreads across 4 continents and itself becomes a must see for plenty of travelers.
- Experience the ride on the world’s longest cable car (5 kilometers) from the plain to the summit of Da Nang. The network holds 3 other records.
- Wander around vintage streets of Hoi An Ancient Town, sightsee the best preserved buildings and know better about local cultural traditions. Lots of photo and shopping opportunities.
- Enjoy colorful lights from uncountable hanging lanterns and have the chance to light up a candle paper lantern by yourself and drop it down the river.
- Stroll along a chaotic night market with diverse merchandise, including cheap souvenirs to buy and yummy street foods to taste.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Buffet lunch with vegetarian options
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang or Hoi An center, other areas with an extra fee
- All entrance fees and tickets (except the Wax Museum in the Ba Na Hills/Golden Bridge)
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 8 a.m or earlier upon the request. Then, the driver takes visitors to the Ba Na Hills cable car station to get the Golden Bridge. After the lunch in the mountain, My Son Sanctuary is the next place to visit. Before say goodbye, he drops off visitors in the hotel (Da Nang city center or Hoi An) or another place if requested.
See details in Ba Na Hills Cable Car
See details in Golde Bridge Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Da Nang’s Amusement Parks
1 hour recommended
(*) Picked sightseeing places for Hoi An old town ticket may be the Old House of Tan Ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Fujian Assembly Hall, Traditional Art Performance House, and Museum of Trade Ceramics.
See details in Hoi An Old Town Travel Guide
See details in Hoi An Memories Show
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires good weather. In case it’s canceled, an annoucement will be made in advance.
How to Book
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s needed to wear respectively if visitors would like to visit Buddhist sites and other religious spots. Locals often try to cover airmpits, navel and knees, avoid showing too many skins and getting on see-through clothings. In Linh Ung Pagoda near the Golden Bridge, sarongs are provided for free, to help sightseers to cover and then walk in worshipping spaces. In Hoi An Old Town, visitors need to prepare their own sarong or long dresses.