Full Day Golden Bridge & Ba Na Hills Tour With Buffet Lunch
Chat Now for Assistance! +84968009827
At an elevation of nearly 1,500 meters, Ba Na Hills is a leading tourist attraction in Vietnam. It was established by French colonists in the early 20th century, to enjoy cool weather all year round and breath-taking landscapes of the area. After a few decades in abandonment, this hill station is revived. A world-record cable car network and lots of construction are added into it, but pristine forests below are still carefully protected. The latest addition is the Golden Bridge, a yellow pedestrian walkway holded by two huge hands. Quickly after its debut, social media users get amazed and dream to visit and take a picture with. Buddhist temples with tall Buddha, pretty landscaped gardens, majestic French village with paved lanes, outdoor activities and fun games in Vietnam’s largest underground amusement park, are other things to expect.
*This tour departs from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Have a cool experience in the air by a world-record cable car network and enjoy the best weather and mountain sceneries
- Stroll and take iconic social media pictures in the Golden Bridge – a Vietnam’s new wonder, dream place of every instagrammer
- Take part in fun games in Vietnam’s largest underground amusement park, exciting outdoor entertainments and festivals all day long
- Discover the top of Da Nang at an elevation of nearly 1,500 meters where holy temples are hidden in clouds
- Lots of photo opportunities
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Buffet lunch with vegetarian options
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang or Hoi An center, other areas with an extra fee
- All entrance fees and tickets (except the Wax Museum), cable car ride, furnicular ride
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 8 a.m or earlier upon the request. Then, the driver transfers to Ba Na Hills cable car station. After 20 minutes in the air, the Golden Bridge and nearby flower gardens are first places to see. After fully discovering, travellers get cable car down the hill and see the driver in the car park then. It takes around 40 minutes to arrive at the hotel in Da Nang center and over 1 hour in Hoi An.
See details in Ba Na Hills Cable Car
See details in Golde Bridge Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
1 hour recommended
See details in Da Nang’s Amusement Parks
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires good weather. In case it’s canceled, an annoucement will be made in advance.
How to Book
Frequently Asked Questions
Travellers should prepare sun cream, sun glasses, nice shoes and cash. A light jacket is also necessary to wear when the temperature downs after rains or disapperance of the sun. If would like to enter the worshipping halls, just need to ensure that the shirt covers the airmpits. Free sarongs are available to get on and hide the skin on the legs, to express a respect to the Gods and Buddhas. Rain poncho or umbrella is important in a rainy day or the wet season. See more information in travel guide to Ba Na Hills.