Golden Hands Bridge Tour In Sunrise or Sunset (1/2 Day)
You May Also Like
The Golden Hands Bridge now is a must see place in Da Nang and Hoi An generally and Ba Na Hills in particular. It’s one of the most famous bridges on our planet although it’s only reconstructed in 2018. This wonder has two massive stone-like hands holding a curved bridge that becomes golden in the sun. While standing in it, visitors can see all the views below, until the horizon. The meaning of the building literally is the god of the mountain giving a gift to the new guests, representing hospitality. It’s copied in many countries and still has inspired travel lovers worldwide. Sometimes in the day, the Golden hands bridge (and the hill station) is hidden in the clouds.
*If need a full-day itinerary with lunch, see details in Golden Bridge and Ba Na Hills day trip
- Visit the Golden Hands Bridge – a new world wonder in the sunrise (early morning) or sunset (late afternoon) when not too many people are there. That’s a great chance to take good pictures and have a pleasant experience.
- Long queues can be skipped anywhere, therefore this is a good option for families with kids or those who don’t want to spend too much time in Ba Na Hills.
- Have time enough for other things to do in Ba Na hills although don’t stay in a full day, including seeing the 27-meters-tall Buddha, climbing to the top of Da Nang or entertainments in the Fantasy park.
- Lunch is optional and our guide will recommend nice buffet restaurants or other venues to find your favourite foods to eat.
Please contact us directly for the best price. We have a discount for families and group of 4 and above. If somebody travels on the same day, with a same itinerary, we will make a group to have a better price when agreed.
*In Ba Na Hills company’s price policy, visitors with a height of 1,4 meters (approx 4,59 ft) and above will pay the same to adults
- Private transport by modern, air-conditioned car
- Licensed and experienced driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang city centre/Hoi An
- Two-ways cable car, connecting cable cars
- Entry to most sightseeing places (except Debay wine cellar, wax museum) and entertaining games at Fantasy park (except winning games)
- Golden Bridge entrance fee
- Bottled water
Departure & Return
Our guide/driver will be in the hotel at 7 AM in Da Nang and 6:30 AM in Hoi An (“sunrise tour”) or 1:30 PM in Da Nang or 1 PM in Hoi An (“sunset tour”). Then, go to Sunworld Ba Na Hills. It takes around 45 minutes from Da Nang center and nearly 1,5 hours from Hoi An to get there.
See details in Ba Na Hills Cable Car
See details in Golden Hands Bridge Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
- This day trip requires 2 travelers minimum. For solo travelers, we’ll offer a reasonable price (no double charge)
- Kids must go with parents or adults
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- This experience requires good weather. In case it’s canceled, an announcement will be made in advance.
How to Book
Please contact us:
+84968009827 (Hotline, WhatsApp, Line, Zalo)
*A small deposit may be suggested for groups of 4 and above
How to Pay
We have two options:
Cash on tour (VND, USD, and other popular currencies)
Credit cards via Paypal (3% extra fee from the third party)
Visitors from 10 years old are charged same as adults
30% to 50% discount for children from 5 to 9 years old
Free of charge for kids under 5 years old
No fee or a full refund if cancel before 24hrs and more
50% of tour price if cancel from 12 to 24hrs before departure
100% of tour price if cancel within 12hrs or no show
Frequently Asked Questions
Travellers should prepare sun cream, sun glasses, nice shoes and cash. A light jacket is also necessary to wear when the temperature downs after rains or disapperance of the sun. If would like to enter the worshipping halls, just need to ensure that the shirt covers the airmpits. Free sarongs are available to get on and hide the skin on the legs, to express a respect to the Gods and Buddhas. Rain poncho or umbrella is important in a rainy day or the wet season. See more information in travel guide to Ba Na Hills.