Golden Hands Bridge Tour In Sunrise or Sunset (1/2 Day)
The Golden hands bridge now is a must see place in Da Nang and Hoi An generally and Ba Na Hills in particular. It’s one of the most famous bridges on our planet although it’s only reconstructed in 2018. This wonder has two massive stone-like hands holding a curved bridge that becomes golden in the sun. While standing in it, visitors can see all the views below, until the horizon. The meaning of the building literally is the god of the mountain giving a gift to the new guests, representing hospitality. It’s copied in many countries and still has inspired travel lovers worldwide. Sometimes in the day, the Golden hands bridge (and the hill station) is hidden in the clouds.
*This tour departs from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Visit the Golden hands bridge – a new world wonder in the sunrise (early morning) or sunset (late afternoon) when not too many people are there. That’s a great chance to take good pictures and have a pleasant experience.
- Long queues can be skipped anywhere, therefore this is a good option for families with kids or those who don’t want to spend too much time in Ba Na hills.
- Have time enough for other things to do in Ba Na hills although don’t stay in a full day, including seeing the 27-meters-tall Buddha, climbing to the top of Da Nang or entertainments in the Fantasy park.
- Lunch is optional and our guide will recommend nice buffet restaurants or other venues to find your favourite foods to eat.
- Private transport by modern, air-conditioning car
- Licensed and experienced driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang or Hoi An center, other areas with an extra fee
- All entrance fees and tickets (except the Wax Museum), cable car ride, furnicular ride
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 7 a.m in Da Nang and 6:30 am in Hoi An (“sunrise tour”) or 1:30 pm in Da Nang or 1 pm in Hoi An (“sunset tour”). Then, the driver transfers to Ba Na Hills cable car station. After 20 minutes in the air, the Golden Bridge and nearby flower gardens are first places to see. After fully discovering, travellers get cable car down the hill and see the driver in the car park then. It takes around 45 minutes to arrive at the hotel in Da Nang center and over 1,5 hours in Hoi An.
See details in Ba Na Hills Cable Car
See details in Golde Hands Bridge Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Da Nang’s Amusement Parks
See details in Da Nang Mountain Temples
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 20% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- This experience requires good weather. In case it’s canceled, an announcement will be made in advance.
How to Book
Frequently Asked Questions
Travellers should prepare sun cream, sun glasses, nice shoes and cash. A light jacket is also necessary to wear when the temperature downs after rains or disapperance of the sun. If would like to enter the worshipping halls, just need to ensure that the shirt covers the airmpits. Free sarongs are available to get on and hide the skin on the legs, to express a respect to the Gods and Buddhas. Rain poncho or umbrella is important in a rainy day or the wet season. See more information in travel guide to Ba Na Hills.