Da Nang Tour Package From Singapore
Chat Now for Assistance! +84968009827
Within 5 days, visitors can visit every famous landmark of Da Nang – capital city of central Vietnam and two nearby cities – Hue and Hoi An. This tour package includes 4 day trips to Hue, Hoi An, Ba Na hills and My Son sanctuary, and airport transfers. On the first day, our tour guide will see and welcome you all in the Da Nang airport. Lunches and dinners are covered by the package, to ensure that you can try local food and specialties as much as possible. Central Vietnamese cuisine is characterized by diverse seafood ingredients in meals. To customize the itinerary (can see below), text us in whatsapp number +84968009827.
*Discounts are applied for a group of 4 people and more
- Explore Hoi An – the loveliest town of Vietnam where visitors can stroll around lantern-lit streets and see heritage buildings from Vietnamese, Chinese or Japanese people. It’s known as a paradise of shopping, street foods and millions of lantern lights at night.
- Visit Hue – the former capital city of Vietnam (1802 to 1945) where Nguyen kings built a huge Imperial city, magnificent Thien Mu pagoda and splendid mausoleums. Hue cuisine is famous nationwide.
- Reach up to Ba Na hills on the top of Da Nang (1,500 meters asl) by world’s longest cable cars, enjoy cool temperature, scenic natural beauty, and photograph at the Golden bridge.
- Learn about the history of Cham people and My Son Hindu temples constructed by their kings that dated back from 4th century. In 1999, the sanctuary became a Unesco world heritage site.
- Climb up to the Marble mountains, iconic hills of Da Nang to see the Buddhist temples and amazing caves. Another Buddhist landmark is the 67-meters Lady Buddha statue on Son Tra peninsula.
- Try local foods and deepen your knowledge about 3 central Vietnamese cities.
- Air-conditioning and modern car/van
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- 2 bottles of water per person daily
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang center, other areas with an extra fee
- All entrance fees and tickets for attractions mentioned
- 2-ways Ba Na hills cable cars
- Ba Na hills buffet lunch (300,000 VND) and meals mentioned (vegetarian option avaialble upon request)
- Marble mountains elevator (one way)
Departure & Return
The guide will be in Da Nang international airport to welcome all of you, and then he/she shows you the hospitality, stunning attractions and good foods around Da Nang city for 5 days.
If have time, can visit Cham museum, the Da Nang cathedral or Linh Ung pagoda on Son Tra penisula, and then have dinner.
Afternoon: Walking tour in Hoi An ancient town – a Unesco world heritage site, go shopping
Evening: See the night market, have dinner in a Vietnamese restaurant before go back to Da Nang
Optional: Hoi An Memories Show – 500 artists make the largest outdoor visual art performance in Vietnam
Afternoon: French village, Fantasy theme park and visit Han market
Evening: Have dinner with Vietnamese foods before back to hotel
Afternoon: Sightsee the Imperial city and Forbidden Purple City, Thien Mu pagoda, Dong Ba market (if have time)
Evening: Go back to Da Nang by Vietnam’s longest road tunnel to have dinner
Afternoon: See the Cham sculpture museum, Da Nang cathedral (Pink church), Linh Ung pagoda on Son Tra peninsula, the Dragon bridge
Evening: Have dinner
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Set-menu lunch or dinner is available if requested, with an additional fee.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
In the sightseeing itinerary of Hoi An Old Town, temples and pagodas are included. Therefore, visitors need to wear respectively, just to make sure that airmpits, navel and knees are covered. If prefering a sarong instead of wearling long clothings but don’t have, it’s sold many around the town. Good shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, hat/chap and rain poncho (rainy season only) are necessary.