Hoi An Tour From Da Nang Airport (Private, Optional Lunch)
Chat Now for Assistance! +84968009827
This Hoi An tour from Da Nang airport covers the bests of Hoi An and the Marble Mountains on the way. The complex of marble and limestone hills are famous for its special formation that rises suddenly from the surrounding (just like a Ha Long Bay on land). Vietnamese build ornate temples, pagodas and Buddha statues in its slopes. The next stunner in the tour is Hoi An’s palm forest, the former hiding place of Vietcong communists during the American war. Travelers will discover it with a basket boat (coracle) and watch how to catch crabs and fishes by local traditional ways. Then, try delicious Mi Quang noodles at one of the best known eatery in town – Mi Quang Ong Hai (available if requested). For the rest of the day, the walking tour in Hoi An Ancient Town is the focus. It’s a well-preserved historical trade port that reached its apogee in international commerce from 15th to 19th centuries. This melting pot won the Unesco world heritage title in 1999 due to its intactness and unique culture. In the evening, uncountable lanterns are lit up, making it filled by colorful and fairy lights.
*This tour starts from Da Nang airport
- Visit century-old Buddhist temples and amazing caves in the Marble Mountains and climb to its peak at an elevation of 106 meters where a scenic panoramic view is provided. Tour around 400-years-old Non Nuoc stone carving village.
- Discover Cam Thanh water coconut forest by a basket bamboo boat propelled by a fisherman, and witness “basket boat dancing” in which locals spin and shake his boat without stopping for a long time.
- Wandering lantern-lit streets of Hoi An Ancient Town – Unesco world heritage site and sightsee the best preserved buildings to learn about history and culture. Have the chance to meet the best tailors to make personalized suits or dresses.
- Experience Hoi An by night, including a chaotic night market with affordably-priced things to buy, trying tasty street foods, taking pictures with sparkling lanterns and cruising along the river by a lantern boat.
- Plenty of shopping and photo opportunities.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Optionnal lunch with local food (Mi Quang noodles)
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Airport pick up and hotel drop off in Da Nang center or Hoi An
- All entrance fees, tickets & one way (up) by elevator in Marble Mountains
- Basket boat ride (2 adults share a boat)
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception in rescheduled arrival time. Then, the driver takes traveler(s) to all attractions and restaurant in the itinerary. When the tour ends, he drops off in the hotel or another place in Da Nang center and Hoi An if requested. A small extra fee is charged for pick up and drop off in Son Tra peninsula or South Hoi An area.
See details in The Marble Mountains Travel Guide
See details in Hoi An Basket Boat Ride and Hoi An Coconut Village
(*) Picked sightseeing places for Hoi An old town ticket may be the Old House of Tan Ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Fujian Assembly Hall, Traditional Art Performance House, and Museum of Trade Ceramics.
See details in Hoi An Old Town Travel Guide
See details in Hoi An Night Market and Hoi An Lanterns
See details in Hoi An Memories Show
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
In the tour, travelers will sightsee Buddhist temples, pagodas and religion spots, therefore wearing respectively is required. Particularly, clothings of travelers need to cover airmpits, navel and knees. In the Marble Mountains and Lady Buddha Pagoda, sarongs are available for free in the doors of worshipping spaces. That’re not in Hoi An.