Chat Now for Assistance! +84968009827
Cham island is a group of seven islands off the shore of Da Nang – Hoi An. This archipelago boasts of its wealthy life under the sea, amazing rocky coastline studded with small white sandy beaches, and lush jungle. It’s just like a piece of heaven on earth. In 2005, Vietnam’s government declared it a nationally-important marine park and 4 years later, it became a world biosphere reserve of Unesco. In sunny months, a day trip is what most visitors choose because it covers most highlights of the park. If staying overnight in Da Nang, the bus will pick up at the hotel in the morning and drop off before it’s dark. Lunch includes seafood dishes, and some island specialty foods, such as banh it (a cake made of rice and ramie leaf).
*Tours can be cancelled due to bad weather
- Have fun while riding a speed canoe to reach the island and back.
- Discover wonderful underwater life with colorful coral gardens and diverse living species by a snorkel. Marine ecosystem of Cham island is protected by local and international organizations.
- Enjoy swimming and chilling by a sunny beach, lined by palms and crystal-like water. Lunch is served here too.
- Sightsee and learn about the history of the main island and local inhabitants on it, such as ancient wells, Buddhist temples, food specialties, shipwrecks, etc.
- Scuba diving and sea trekking are at your request (additional cost)
- Air-conditioning car, van or bus
- Licensed and experienced driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang center (other areas with an extra fee)
- Fees to enter and preserve Cham island’s natural environment
- Transfer by speed canoe to Cham island and back
- Snorkeling tour with equipment
- 1 bottle of water per person
Departure & Return
Your tour guide and driver will pick up at the hotel, between 7 and 8 am. After that, the group go to Cua Dai harbor where speed canoes board. When the tour finishes, you are dropped off in the hotel or a place you request (Da Nang centre only).
– Sightsee the nature museum, market, and historical sites (ancient Cham well, Hai Tang temple, etc)
– Visit one of the best beaches
– Go snorkeling (scuba diving and sea trekking are available with an extra fee)
– Have lunch (vegetarian foods are available on request)
– Free time to go swimming, relaxing, and participating in water sports
See more: Cham Islands Travel Guide
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Childrens from 1 to 4 years old: 50% off, from 5 to 9 years old, 20% off and above 9 years old, same to adults
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and districts (Lien Chieu, Hoa Vang, Cam Le)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- Kids have to go with their parents
- People who don’t know how to swim or have heart disease are not recommended to go snorkeling
- No wheelchair accessible.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
Visitors need to bring swimsuit (for swimming, snorkeling), sun cream, sun glasses, phone cover to take picture under the water, backup clothes to wear after wet, cash, your own equipments if you are a professional, licensed diver.