Da Nang City Discovery
The Da Nang Discovery is a full-day Da Nang city tour in which the best sightseeing places are in turn introduced. Travelers can spend well thefirst half of day in the Marble Mountains, a cluster of five spectacular limestone hills. The trek around its top is packed by old Buddhist temples, majestic grottoes, old trees and scenic viewpoints. Following the coast, the best beach My Khe, the hugest Lady Buddha and the largest pagoda Linh Ung are the next stunners. After enjoying lunch with tasty Vietnamese foods, travelers continue exploring other slices of the city. An indoor visit around galleries of the Cham Museum allows one to understand better about the disappeared culture of Champa Kingdom.One of the world’s most unique bridges is just next to. Within the grid-planned French quarters not far away, there are lots of opportunities to shop in atraditional market and photograph in a pinky church.
*This tour departs from Hoi An or Da Nang
All of the best sights in the city are in just one day of exploration, with a knowledgeable guide.
A variety of experiences (hiking, spelunking, shopping, sightseeing), diversity of cultures (the Chams, Vietnamese, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, traditional handicraft) and a huge amount of information about history.
Plenty of photogenic and instagrammable spots to enhance personal social media.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Lunch with local food, vegetarian option available upon request
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang center or Hoi An
- All entrance tickets and one-way elevator (up) in Marble Mountains
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 8 a.m. Then, the driver transfers to most attractions and restaurant mentioned in the itinerary. In the end of the tour, he drops off travelers in the hotel or another place in the center of departure city if requested. Pick up and drop off in Son Tra Peninsula and South Hoi An area is charged a small extra fee.
See details in My Son Sanctuary Travel Guide
See details in My Khe Beach Travel Guide
See details in Lady Buddha Da Nang (a Guide)
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Museum of Cham Sculpture (a Guide)
See details in Markets in Da Nang (a Guide)
See details in Da Nang Pink Church Travel Guide
- This experience is run with 2 travelers maximum but private one is still available. Chat with us to get the best price via whatsapp +84968009827.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled by poor weather, an announcement in advance and full refund will be made.
- The order of places in the itinerary may be switched, depending the departure day.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
Dress code is regulated in temples inside the Marble Mountains, Linh Ung Pagoda and Lady Buddha but not strictly checked. Like any religious places across the country, travelers need to ensure that not too much skin are shown. Covering the airmpits, navel and knees is a must. Sarongs for free are available to use before walking in worshipping spaces. Don’t need to buy!
In the dry season (from February to August), travelers should bring sun cream, sunglasses, lightweight and cool fabric clothings. In the rest of the year, known as the wet season, rain coats/umbrellas, waterproof shoes, and more layers are necessary to prepare once hitting the road. In addition, a nice pair of walking shoes is also important, because travelers will walk quite a long in the day.