Private Golden Bridge Sunrise Tour (Half-day, Optional Lunch)
Chat Now for Assistance! +84968009827
The Golden Bridge (or Golden Bridge Bridge, Hand Bridge, Cau Vang) is a must see now in Da Nang and Hoi An. It’s 150 long, globally known for its glorious golden pedestrian footpath supported by a pair of massive stone hands. Since the opening to the public in 2018, its images soon capture the soul of travel lovers, and has become a social media hit. Now, plenty of travelers note the bridge in the list of places to see once in their lifetime. In the same area, visitors can expect a stunning ride on world’s longest cable car, picture-perfect sceneries, panoramic views, blooming flower gardens, a fun time in the underground theme park, a cool alpine coaster ride or climb to the summit of Da Nang (at elevation of 1,487 meters). The greater tourist complex is called the Ba Na Hills – the former French hill station in 19th and 20th centuries. It’s surrounded by a nearly-pristine nature reserve.
*This tour departs from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Visit and photograph one of the most famous bridges across the world in the early morning when the crowds don’t appear yet. It owns an inspirational design, as a result of the creative use of materials and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Enjoy a cool temperature and breath-taking landscape from an altitude of nearly 1,500 meters above the sea level, while wandering around or on a cable car cabin.
- Participate in fun-filled games, rides, entertaining activities and festivals in the French Village, and have the chance to set foot on the top of Da Nang – Nui Chua peak.
- Lots of shopping and photo opportunities.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang or Hoi An center, other areas with an extra fee
- All entrance fees and tickets (except the Wax Museum), cable car ride, furnicular ride
Departure & Return
Tour guide will be in the hotel reception at 7 a.m or earlier upon the request. Then, the driver transfers to Ba Na Hills cable car station. After 20 minutes in the air, the Golden Bridge and nearby flower gardens are first places to see. After fully discovering, travellers get cable car down the hill and see the driver in the car park then. It takes around 40 minutes to arrive at the hotel in Da Nang center and over 1 hour in Hoi An.
See details in Ba Na Hills Cable Car
See details in Golde Bridge Travel Guide
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
1 hour recommended
See details in Da Nang’s Amusement Parks
See details in Da Nang Mountain Temples
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires good weather. In case it’s canceled, an annoucement will be made in advance.
How to Book
Frequently Asked Questions
Travellers should prepare sun cream, sun glasses, nice shoes and cash. A light jacket is also necessary to wear when the temperature downs after rains or disapperance of the sun. If would like to enter the worshipping halls, just need to ensure that the shirt covers the airmpits. Free sarongs are available to get on and hide the skin on the legs, to express a respect to the Gods and Buddhas. Rain poncho or umbrella is important in a rainy day or the wet season. See more information in travel guide to Ba Na Hills.
Other Tours and Experiences
Chat Now for Assistance! +84968009827