Full Day Bests of Da Nang & Hoi An Old Town Walking Tour
This day tour covers the best sights in Da Nang and Hoi An – a pair of two tourist centers in the Central coast of Vietnam. Within a half day, travellers will complete their visit in each city. In the morning, the Marble Mountains require a hike with hundreds of steps but its attractions really deserve to be seen. There are century-old temples, amazing caves and panoramic summits. The colossal Lady Buddha by the coast and one-of-the-kind Cham Museum are next stunners. Hoi An Old Town – the world heritage site, is the focal point of the afternoon. Following an informative guide, travellers understand deeper about an international trade port in past centuries and the best survivors around it. Here, local tailors complete a good-quality suit or dress with a quick turnaround.
- Learn a lot about local history and culture, with a knowledgeable local guide. Also, plenty of nice pictures as memories or to post in social media.
- See up close the largest (unique) collection of Champa kingdom’s sandstone sculptures in Vietnam, and open the horizons about an ancient Hindu-followed state that no longer exists.
- Discover Da Nang’s emblematic sight – Marble Mountains and handicraft making tradition of the civilians living around its foot. Opportunities to see and buy elaborate stone objects are so many.
- Stroll around the Unesco-listed Hoi An old town and unlock the secrets of most valued buildings within its lantern quarters. After it’s dark, have the chance to admire the most iconic slice of Hoi An – twinkling thousands of lanterns lights in varied colors.
- Air-conditioning car
- Licenced and experienced driver
- Knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Roundtrip transfer with hotel pick up and drop off in Da Nang center, other areas with an extra fee
- Entrance fees and tickets
- One way elevator in the Marble Mountains
- Lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant
Departure & Return
The guide will be in the hotel reception at 8 a.m. Then, the drivers will ride to all attractions mentioned in the itinerary. Travelers can request to drop off at any place in the centre of Da Nang and Hoi An when the tour ends. A small fee of transfer is charged if travelers stay in Son Tra peninsula or South Hoi An.
See details in Linh Ung Pagoda Travel Guide
See details in Lady Buddha Da Nang Travel Guide
See details in The Marble Mountains Travel Guide
See details in Museum of Cham Sculpture (a Guide)
1 hour recommended • Vegetarian menu available upon request
(*) Picked sightseeing places for Hoi An old town ticket may be the Old House of Tan Ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Fujian Assembly Hall, Traditional Art Performance House, and Museum of Trade Ceramics.
See details in Hoi An Old Town Travel Guide
See details in Hoi An Memories Show
- This experience is run with 2 travelers minimum but private one is still available. Chat with us via whatsapp number +84968009827 for the best price.
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- If traveling with kids, an announcement in advance is necessary.
- Free for childrens under 5 years old and 50% off for childrens from 5 to 10 years old, full fee for older ages.
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- No wheelchair accessible.
How to Book & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many Buddhist sites in the day, such as the Marble Mountains, Lady Buddha, therefore travelers need to wear respectively. Particularly, just ensure that the clothings cover airmpits, knees and navel. Due to walking a lot, it’s needed to prepare a good pair of shoes also. Sun cream, sun glasses, hat/cap and rain poncho (rainy season only) are what travelers should put in the bag.