Hue to Hoi An Private Car Transfer with Sightseeing (and Vice Versa)
You Also May Like
Hoi An is 120 km south of Hue city. This town is another Unesco world heritage site of the region, and a popular tourist destination which draws millions of people. The best way to transfer between these cities is by a car, with sightseeing. It means that not just a drive, some must-see attractions are also in the itinerary/transfer service: Lang Co lagoon, Hai Van pass and the Marble mountains. Stops along the best coastal road of Vietnam allow travelers to see and photograph the spectacular views. In the Marble mountains, a free time is given to self visit all sights (without rush) and buy souvenirs. For lunch, the driver will recommend a good Vietnamese restaurant to eat and refill the energy. In Hoi An, the car drops off passengers at the hotel. Personal luggage is carefully protected during the transfer.
- Traveling from Hue to Hoi An by a clean, comfortable and air-conditioning car with a friendly English speaking driver
- Go to the top of Hai Van pass – the most stunning coastal road in Vietnam at an elevation of nearly 500 meters. Here, visitors enjoy breathtaking bird’s eye views, see historical remains (like the American bunkers) and drink a cup of coffee or try local snacks.
- Visit the Marble mountains – a complex of striking karst hills rising suddenly from the city of Da Nang. Here, ornate Buddhist temples are built, outside to magnificent caves and below sweeping viewpoints.
- Go pass by white-sandy beaches, across rivers and bridges, and through Da Nang city – the capital of the region.
- Many photo opportunities
Please contact us directly for the best price. We have a discount for families and group of 4 and above.
Departure & Return
The driver will be in the hotel reception at 8 AM (earlier if requested). Then, he takes traveler(s) to attractions in the itinerary and a good, convenient local restaurant to have lunch at your own expense. He drops off in the hotel around Da Nang centre or Hoi An. A small fee will be charged if visitors stay in the South Hoi An area.
See details in Hai Van Pass Travel Guide
See details in Marble Mountains Travel Guide
- Confirmation may be received at time of booking.
- Kids must go with parents or an adult
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the hotel NOT within Hue city centre or Hoi An
- Most travelers can participate, LGBT-friendly
- The ride in Hai Van pass requires good weather, so for safety reasons, if can’t experience it, no refund / we advise checking the weather forecast before book
How to Book
Please contact us:
+84968009827 (Hotline, WhatsApp, Line, Zalo)
*A small deposit may be suggested for groups of 4 and above
How to Pay
We have two options:
Cash on tour (VND, USD, and other popular currencies)
Credit cards via Paypal (3% extra fee from the third party)
Visitors from 10 years old are charged same as adults
30% to 50% discount for children from 5 to 9 years old
Free of charge for kids under 5 years old
No fee or a full refund if cancel before 24hrs and more
50% of tour price if cancel from 12 to 24hrs before departure
100% of tour price if cancel within 12hrs or no show
Frequently Asked Questions
Travellers should prepare sun cream, sun glasses, nice shoes, cash to have lunch and extra water, phone or camera for taking pictures, personal rain poncho or jacket (it may rain between October and January).