Hai Van Pass Motorbike Tour from Hoi An or Da Nang
You May Also Like
Hai Van pass is the most spectacular mountain pass in Vietnam. It’s 20 kilometers long, packed with such beautiful bird’s eye views, and stunning twists and turns. The best way to explore it is by motorbike, and for those who don’t like to ride by themselves, a ride pillion is suitable. While sitting behind a local driver, travelers will enjoy tons of freedom. Of course, he will stop at the spots where great pictures can be taken and drink Vietnamese coffee with a view. On the other side of the mountain range, Lang Co beach and lagoon are picturesque sceneries. Here, have a chance to savour extremely fresh seafood at a local restaurant. On hot days, travelers like going swimming in the cool water of springs hidden away in nearby forests. The Marble mountains is also in the itinerary, and the hike here leads to old temples, massive caves and peaks. So, this Hai Van pass motorbike tour from Hoi An or Da Nang is full of adventures and joy.
*This tour is available from Da Nang or Hoi An
- Discover Hai Van pass, the most rugged coastal pass in Vietnam with an experienced and licensed local driver. The best spots for photos and seeing the views will be recommended.
- Visit centuries-old Buddhist temples and explore unique caves in the Marble mountains. From the highest point, a 360oC view is loved by all hikers.
- Stop at Lap An lagoon to photograph a breath-taking scenery and learn about the local industry in raising oysters. In Lang Co, a fishing village and the beach are also introduced.
- Jump into natural streams and rock pools which are clear, unpolluted and very cool. These are set in untouched forests of the Bach Ma national park.
- Many photo opportunities and the chance to try delicious food made by fresh seafood.
Please contact us directly for the best price.
- Well-maintained motorbike
- Licensed and experienced local driver who speaks English and shares information on the way
- Good-quality helmet for safety
- All entrance fees and tickets
- Pick up, drop off at the hotel in Da Nang city centre/Hoi An
- Stop anywhere on the way to take pictures
- Fuel, toll fees, taxes, parking fee
- Necessary items and gears (like rain poncho)
- Bottled water
Departure & Return
Our guide-driver will pick up at 8 AM in the hotel in Da Nang city centre/Hoi An (earlier if requested). Then, go to Hai Van pass and other places in the itinerary.
See details in The Marble Mountains Travel Guide
See details in Hai Van Pass Travel Guide
- This experience requires 1 traveler at least. Private tour for the group or family is available on request.
- Helmet is a must according to Vietnamese national law
- Not recommended for kids, pregnant women, wheelchair users, travelers above 70 years old
- A small extra fee will be surcharged to pick up in the Son Tra peninsula (Da Nang) and South Hoi An area (Hoi An)
- This experience requires good weather. In case it’s canceled, an announcement will be made in advance.
How to Book
Please contact us:
+84968009827 (Hotline, WhatsApp, Line, Zalo)
*A small deposit may be suggested for groups of 4 and above
How to Pay
We have two options:
Cash on tour (VND, USD, and other popular currencies)
Credit cards via Paypal (3% extra fee from the third party)
Visitors from 10 years old are charged same as adults
30% to 50% discount for children from 5 to 9 years old
Free of charge for kids under 5 years old
No fee or a full refund if cancel before 24hrs and more
50% of tour price if cancel from 12 to 24hrs before departure
100% of tour price if cancel within 12hrs or no show
Frequently Asked Questions
Travellers should prepare sun cream, sun glasses, nice shoes, cash to have lunch and extra water, phone or camera for taking pictures, personal rain poncho or jacket (it may rain between October and January).